The CWAL Rubber Room
"Instant CWAL, just add coffee."
HQPost a New MessageReturn to The CWAL Rubber RoomFAQ

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT INTELLECTUAL LEVEL IS BINARY!?!?!?!?!?!? [NT]
Posted by Mana, on March 14, 12018 at 14:04:20:

[Setting: Wal-Mart parking lot at night. An "Always Low Prices" bag flies into the camera, which focuses on the trademarked smiling emoticon. A gust of wind blows the bag away, revealing a robed, somber man standing on a make-shift cardboard dais.]

Tssha, Lord Captain Commander, Adjudicator of Humor: We stand in judgment of Mana for making a reference to a previous joke which made light of serious gender issues.

[The soft beeping of a fork lift precedes the dramatic reveal of Mana, gagged with a honeycrisp apple and bound to the forks of the fork lift, which is being cheerfully driven by Rotten.]

Rotten: --SMELT SOME PIG IRON, SMELTING USED TO MEAN SOMETHING, MAN--

Tssha, Lord Captain Commander, Adjudicator of Humor: Would any speak in his defense?

[A charming mushroom sprouts from the ground.]

Paradox: Mana's a total friend of the LGBTA movement! He's not even hetero--

Tssha, Lord Captain Commander, Adjudicator of Humor: Silence, fungi!

Paradox: Well yes, I am. But seriously, this is just the start of a new meme, like "I'll believe you did X and have hater parents when I see PROOF!" It's just a riff on the well-intended, poorly-executed original joke.

[A soft rain begins as silence reigns the parking lot. Thunder rolls in the distance as Tssha muses.]

Tssha, Lord Captain Commander, Adjudicator of Humor: ... No.

["Never Gonna Give You Up" blasts at maximum volume as the fork lift unceremoniously drops Mana off the Bridge of Khazad-dûm.]

Ishpeck: *whackoff gesture*

Thread: